13 December 2010

Pink White and Silver Christmas Card

Just for a change (lol) I chose pink for the main colour of this Christmas Card which features all of my favourite things - a Magnolia image which I coloured with copics; a Lili of the Valley sentiment and Wild Orchid flowers and Ribbon Girl silk ribbon!  I punched the large snowflake with a Dovecraft punch we've had for years, and the small snowflakes were punched with EK Success small punch and then glittered.   The background paper is Nitwits.

I embellished the card with 'silver' stick on jewels and placed pink stick on pearls in the centre of the small snowflakes.  The ribbon is 13mm wide pale pink pure silk ribbon.  As usual, a touch of stardust stickles finished off the card.

I shall enter this card into Just Magnolia Christmas Card Challenge, Wild Orchid Pink, White and Silver Challenge and Pink Elephant Winter Card.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

BEAUTIFUL card!! LOVE all the fabulous details!! Thanks for playing along at TPE! (=

LindaC said...

Very pretty..love the bling and the roses. LC

Leann said...

GORGEOUS Mary!!!!
Hugs x

Shelly said...

Hi! I love your pretty pink card, the ribbon and the details are just perfect! Thanks for popping by my blog, it's nice to hear from a fellow northerner... even if I do live in France now! Love your shop by the way... I didn't know you were based in Newcastle! Do you only sell online? Shelly x

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card! I love all your pretty details and the whole idea of this is just brilliant! Thanks for joining us at WOC.
:)Kathy

Dena said...

Pretty, pretty! I love the great roses and the Nitwits paper!
Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge!
Hugs, Dena