19 December 2010

19th December - Two Christmas Gift Cards

I used Nitwitivity digital paper and image and added the text in photoshop.  To finish I added old rose 25mm satin ribbon , a fairy charm and some pink and white Bakers Divine Twine, Stardust Stickles all from Ribbon Girl.  Final flourish was the addition of stick on jewels from stash.  On the inside I added a pocket to pop in my christmas gift for Gemma, my great-neice.
I can imagine Jack's Mam and Dad wondering where the 'all is calm' bit comes in as Jack is a 7 year old live wire and never still and never stops talking (mostly about football) and never stops asking questions.  Jack's card follows the same design, except I have used blue satin ribbon, aqua Bakers Divine Twine, Golden Bells, Stardust Stickles (all from Ribbon Girl) and finished off with blue stick on jewels.  Again, I made a pocket on the inside for my Christmas Gift for my great-nephew Jack.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Mary, two beautiful creations!

Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft and Create.

Take care and Happy Christmas

Mandy

Kim Piggott said...

Oh my these are so very beautiful!
Love that delish paper and your ribbon is stunning!
Merry Christmas
hugs
kim x