19 June 2011

Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge No 9 ..... Pink and Cream

I got to choose the colour for the Ribbon Girl colour challenge this month  - PINK & CREAM.  I used one of my new LOTV girlie stamps - this is Milly  - Flower Power and I coloured her with copics and added stardust stickles to the flower centre.  I can't wait to use the other new stamps in the girlie range - they are all very cute.

I added a strip of ivory faux silk ribbon plus a lovely bow (this imitation silk ties the most gorgeous bows) and a length of cream Cluny Lace in traditional fan pattern.  I cut a magnolia doohickey swirl from cream card and last of all made a flower arrangement using various Wild Orchid roses, buds, gypsophalia and some green  leaves cut with my Martha Stewart punches. Last thing to add was some self adhesive pearls.

The prizes for one randomly selected winner will be a £10 voucher generously donated by Lisa and Laila of Lili of the Valley to spend in the LOTV store and either a Pink or a Cream/Whiite Special Selection Ribbon Kit from the Ribbon Girl online store
The challenge will run for two weeks from 19th June and I look forward to seeing your entry - and you don't have to use our ribbons and accessories but we'd love it if you did!  Happy crafting.

9 comments:

Sonia said...

Wow what a stunning card love the colour combo, beautiful.
Hugs Sonia xx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

wow... Mary i went to the blog today to see what the girls made with the challenge and your card totally stood out.
i loooove it!!!!

Mandy said...

Great choice of colours Mary, absolutely loved using them!

Your card is stunning!

take care,

Mandy
x

Kerryn said...

Mary, that is such a stunning card!! wow. So pretty and I adore that image too.

Thank you for the comment on my blog x I think Haggis is so cute!
It made me laugh you you said hubby sleep on the sofa is Haggis is comfy on the bed!! lmao.
Millie moo also growls at me when she is very comfy and does not want to move. I am constantly turning over in bed, so she gets quite used to having to move around me all night!

I look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous cards x

Debbie said...

Thanks for picking such a great color combo. Love what you did.. the flowers and swirls are so perfectly placed.

Hugs
Debbie

Brodders said...

Mary this is delicious x

Grace said...

OMGoodness this is soooo soft and pretty! I love your image and the soft colors you chose! I need to play this time!!! Have a brand new sheet of LOTV images that have to see ink soon! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

MariLynn said...

This is so pretty. I love the flower spray and the lace on your gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing it with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge this week.

Sasha said...

Mary, this is beautiful...your flower spray is AMAZING!! x