5 September 2011

A Happy Bearthday Card ....

I made this boy birthday card is for the Lili of the Valley challenge sketch here - I coloured the very cute bears with prisma pencils.  The green button, apple green divine twine, celery green twill stripe ribbon and black dewdrops are all from the Ribbon Girl - I had to restrain myself from adding piles and piles of flowers lol and instead went for a strip of paper lace which I made with a Martha Stewart punch - several attempts were needed before I got a perfect piece and the floor was littered with the punched scraps!!

And don't forget ladies, Lili of the Valley are launching another set of Christmas stamps tonight 5th September at midnight .... don't miss it!
Mary G x

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Mary!

Kerryn said...

That is just gorgeous. That image is adorable and love all the bits and bobs you've added to the card!