14 April 2012

Lovely Lace ..... with love


I was inspired by this weeks Just Magnolia challenge which is 'Lovely Lace' my favourite embellishment after stickles!  I coloured the image with Copics, distressed the edges with tea dye in and used Pion paper as the background for this 'with love' card.  I added Rose Petal seam binding (which matches the Pion paper I used for the flowers) and 32mm very fine vintage style cream cluny lace which ties into a bow, and in the corners I have put some peaches and cream self adhesive pearls


The tag, swirl and flowers are all die cut with Magnolia doohickey dies. I added small white pretty blossom flowers to the centre of each flower.  The sentiment on the tag was stamped with cocoa brown ink and I used white opal liquid pearls for the buttons on her shoes and in the centre of the bow on her hair band.

Lace, ribbon, pretty blossom flowers, liquid pearls and self adhesive pearls are all from here
I was pleased with the way this turned out and will enter it into the Just Magnolia Challenge

See you soon, Mary G x

2 comments:

Adriana said...

Love the lace too. Beautiful soft colors an d beautiful card

Mau xx said...

This is gorgeous Mary, I love your colours and the lace is dreamy.What a fab image and detail too.
Hugs mau xx