29 July 2012

Christmas in July ...


The Ribbon Girl is sponsoring ABC Christmas Challenge this week and I was chuffed to be invited as a guest designer - the challenge this week is 'O' for Open - this is the inside of my card - it has two doors which Open to reveal Molly Blooms George ready to throw a snowball!!  I added some red fruit bias binding with lace edge as it looked sort of christmassy and a Martha Stewart border punch of holly leaves.


This is the front with the two doors which Open - even the tag says do not Open ....... so I only stuck half of it to the left hand door and it can be used as a handle to Open the card.  I added a Christmas rose from WOC plus some holly leaves, then Venetian Red seam binding and some 10mm jingle bells tied with ivory button twine - I'm afraid the bells did not hang properly for the photo and I think they look rather odd!  The ribbon is organic striped cotton tape in cream and green

Red fruit bias binding, cotton ribbon, jingle bells, seam binding and glossy accents (on his wellies) are all from The Ribbon Girl online store

See you tomorrow with some photos from our recent visit to Longleat Safari Park!
Mary G x




1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Love it Mary, fabulous fold, I want to play now, fabulous colouring, love the image and papers, wonderful card.

Luv CHRISSYxx