19 August 2012

New Colour Challenge .....


This is my DT card for the August Colour Challenge over at the Ribbon Girl blog - the colour inspiration for this month is taken from this photo

There are two prizes: £10 voucher from the very generous ladies at Lili of the Valley and a Yellow Mini Ribbon Kit from The Ribbon Girl


My card features Tilda coloured with distress inks on watercolour paper.  I addded a silver colour butterfly, green velvet ric rac, white guipure lace, white pearl rose organza and lots of Stardust Stickles - all from here


My flower arrangement included one white carnation, one babies breath flower, a pink pretty blossom from The Ribbon Girl and the rest were from WOC.  I also added one little white butterfly which I cut from a die cut border strip. 

See you soon, Mary G x


3 comments:

Kim said...

gorgeous card! love that layout & the flowers!
Kim x

Tanya said...

This is beautiful Mary, I love all the bright colours and that little sentiment tag is gorgeous :)

Tags xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

A super pretty card! Lovely colourwork and wonderful floral display! Hugs, Lesley