30 July 2013

Sketchy time at PTW .....


It's sketchy time at Papertake Weekly and this time I used sketch number 80 and made a birthday card for my great-niece Gemma who will be 15 in a couple of weeks time.  This is my first attempt at colouring  a Saturated Canary stamp 'Baily and Bosco' - I love those eyes!!  I coloured with copics and added stardust stickles to her shoes.

I added turquoise organza rose trim, white 'Sophie' lace, a 15mm sparkly button, aqua bakers twine and aqua twill stripe ribbon.
Ribbon, lace, rose organza, button, twine, stickles all from

2 comments:

Debs said...

Beautiful card Mary - the organza rose trim and the lace looks gorgeous.
Debs xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Mary :-) the image is very cute and I love all the embellies, the blue flowery trim is beautiful ! I am sure Gemma will LOVE this :-)

luv
Lols x x x