24 October 2013

still no cards from me .....

don't forget to watch our very own Dawny P on Create & Craft this morning - she's on at 12 noon demonstrating for our friends Lili of the Valley

and I've just popped on t omy blog and see that naughty blogger didn't save my fairly long description of why I wasn't able to craft so this is a very short version  -  I'll just leave a photo of the damage a water leak can cause when don't know it's there, the hole in the floor is where the rotted floor boards were, the hole in the pink colour plaster is where the plaster came off due to water seeping under the tiles, the wood/plasterboard was one side of a stud wall, the shower side had to be removed beause it was water damaged under the tiling!  I can't wait for the big reveal but I think it will be a while yet and Andrea and I hope to craft in the kitchen at the weekend 'cos our big craft table has a new glass shower screen on it!


see you soon Mary x

1 comment:

Brodders said...

Really Mary I think that this is such a lame excuse lol x Hope you are straight soon x