30 December 2013

Tea anyone? .....


Andrea and I had great fun making teapots - mine was all in pinks and hers is in shades of blue.  We cut the card on the silhouette cameo (Andrea's new toy for Christmas!) and then cut designer paper to suit.  All edges were inked.  When all the glue was dry I had a great time decorating my teapot with 'Olivia' lace, Pink Darjeeling Pink Blossom flowers, WOC pink sweetheart blossoms, 7mm dusky pink satin ribbon and ivory flat back pearl trim - all from The Ribbon Girl


This photo shows the teapot with the lid removed - it would make a stunning gift box or favour for a wedding or special occasion dinner and it can be decorated in as many ways as you would decorate a card - I can see this becoming a favourite thing to make!

see you soon, Mary x


2 comments:

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Wow, this is stunning! Love the beautiful embellishments.
Rebecca.

Sammy said...

Gorgeous! wish santa would be that nice to me... All I got was a mug and a flashlight! lol.