2 February 2014

February card challenge - hearts ...


Today is the start of the Ribbon Girl Card Challenge


For my card I used used image from  LOTV artpad, some 32mm white guipure lace, 7mm orchid satin ribon, a crystal butterfly charm, a stem of clear crystal hearts, two stems of tiny pearl clusters, lilac/white  cherry blossom, 10mm and 20mm lilac open roses, natural hemp twine, Stardust Stickles and a die cut a heart banner

All ribbons, lace, charms and embellishments are from


I hope you will be able to pop over to the challenge blog to feast your eyes on the lovely creations by our talented design team - you won't be disappointed and I hope you will be inspired to enter -

The winner will receive a £10 voucher from our very generous friends at  Lili Of The Valley and  a £10 voucher towards a shopping spree at Ribbon Girl



see you soon, Mary x

2 comments:

Rita said...

Hello Mary, I love what you've done, that image is gorgeous. I will definitely give this challenge a go. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxxx

Debs said...

What a stunner Mary - love it :o)
Hope you've had a lovely weekend.
Debs xx