15 April 2014

Happy Easter at PTW ....

I wish you all peace at this Easter time

"Hallelujah!  The Lord is risen"


The theme over at Papertake Weekly is 'Happy Easter' and I had some cracker blanks left over so I thought why not, I'll make an Easter cracker instead of a card and I'll pop something yummy inside as a gift.  I used some of my precious Pion papers (which live in their own box) and punched out the bunnies and backgrounds inking the edges with walnut stain. I chose to stand the cracker upright, so folded one end accordingly

All edges were inked then I added 10mm square ivory pearl trim stuck on with 6mm double sided sticky tape, 7mm  bridal white (ivory) and cream satin ribbon,  WOC 10mm cream open roses, 5mm ivory cream loopy trim, and some cream pleated satin (sorry none left in stock) at the bottom of the cracker

Flowers, ribbons, pearl trim, sticky tape all from The Ribbon Girl


I hope you will have time to pop over to Papertake Weekly to be inspired by my teamies projects and you have a whole week to get your project in - there is a nice prize for the winner



see you soon 
Mary x

6 comments:

Rita said...

What a lovely idea Mary. Your decorated Easter Cracker is fantastic. Hope you enjoy the Easter weekend. Hugs Rita xxx

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a stunner this is Mary. Love the top portion of yuor cracker box Especially
Cheers
Dr Sonia

wendyp said...

This is so beautiful Mary - absolutely love it x

Debs said...

This is so beautiful Mary - love the gorgeous papers and fabulous detailing.
Debs xx

Marjorie said...

Wow! This is so beautiful Mary, lovely papers and ribbons:).. really like the pleated ribbon!.. I bet the goodies inside are yummy too lol!!
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is stunning! Your papers look gorgeous and your embellishments are as fabulous as always.
Rebecca.