4 May 2014

Flowers at The Ribbon Girl ....


The Ribbon Girl May Card Challenge is 'Flowers' and I decided to make my own flowers - I used three types of vintage style lace.  I added ivory pleated satin ribbon and the laces I used were 'Daphne' white vintage style lace, 'Leah' 12mm white lace, and 'Melanie' pale ivory lace  The flower centres are 20mm and 15mm pearl and diamante embellishments


The flowers were quick and easy to stitch and gather up - I only pricked my finger once :-( 

Lace, ribbon and embellishments are all from The Ribbon Girl

I hope you will join in this lovely challenge - I know lots of you like to add flowers, either ones you've bought or those you have made yourself, and we'd love to see your projects!  As usual there are some super prizes to win!

Mary xx




2 comments:

Rita said...

Gorgeous card Mary. Those flowers are so stunning. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ohhhh! So pretty!! How amazingly talented are you??! Love your flowers and your card!