17 June 2014

Have a fabulous day ....


This week at Papertake Weekly we'd like to see your projects with lace and pearls on them!  I used a lovely vase of flowers from the LOTV Summer artpad and teamed it with Maja papers.  

I added Olivia white vintage style lace, 6mm ivory flat back pearl trim, white ruffle edge sheer ribbon, a white guipure lace butterfly and WOC blue open rose, pink gardenias, pink and antique blue cherry blossom flowers, then blue/white beaded stamens, 5mm ivory flat back s/a pearls in each corner.  All flowers, lace, ribbon and embellishments are from The Ribbon Girl

All edges were distressed with walnut ink.

I hope you will find time to pop over to PTW - the DT have made some fabulous cards and I hope you will be inspired to join in this week.

see you soon Mary xx

5 comments:

Marjorie said...

Oh! Mary! I love this, it's so elegant and girlie at the same time lol!! love the colours and beautiful embellishments.. it's just lovely:)..
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Wow, Mary!!!! Stunning card!! Love the layout and the beautiful colors and embellies! Everything!
hugs, Sharon

Debs said...

So gorgeous Mary - stunning detailing.
Debs xx

Leigh said...

I absolutely love this card.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Another gorgeous creation! The colour scheme is beautiful and I love your layout with the stunning Maja papers.
Rebecca.