18 February 2015

Thinking of you ...



This week's challenge at Papertake Weekly is 'bingo' and I chose ribbons, diecut and blooms.  I used this charming image from the LOTV artpad and papers then added pink daisy, baby pink cherry blossom, pink sweetheart blossom, Amber white polyester lace and pink satin ribbon all from www.ribbongirl.co.uk

I hope you will pop over to Papertake Weekly and check out the fabulous creations by  my teamies - we look forward to seeing what you make

see you soon, Mary x

5 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous card, love this image xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Mary! Love the bold black and white with a pop of pink! Such a cute image!
Lucy x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Mary :-) the image is sooo cute and I love your colouring and pink/grey combo, lovely :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Jacee said...

Fabulous card Mary, love your design!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

this is so cute I had to stop and say so. Just adorable!!