30 September 2015

Another Christmas card ....


Another Christmas card using this cheerful robin from a LOTV artpad plus LOTV Frosty Christmas papers.  The challenge this week at Papertake Weekly is a take your pick from a sketch, a colour theme, a product theme and a technique theme - I chose the sketch and embossing technique but did cheat as I used a card base which was already embossed with stars :-)

I added 'Kate' white vintage style lace, a white snowflake button, silver pine cone charms tied on with silver stretch cord.  For my floral arrangement I used an ivory 30mm wild rose, frosted winter cone, tiny red berries, Kort & Godt chrysanth and ivory beaded berries, a couple of tiny ivory white rosebuds and some mulberry paper holly leaves all from

I hope you will be able to join in this fun challenge - something for everyone - and there are some lovely projects by the design team to inspire - oh, and a lovely prize too!

Mary x

1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Mary :-) the vintage robin is beautiful and I love the colours and flower arrangement, very pretty :-)

luv
Lols x x x