15 June 2016

Christmas gift envelope ...


I know it is just a little early for Christmas crafting, but I couldn't resist using the new berries and cones just in at The Ribbon Girl.    I made this Christmas gift envelope using Maja 'Home for the Holidays' 6x6 pad embellished with 16mm Fleur ivory guipure lace, 6mm ivory pearl flatback trim.  The envelope ties with 7mm honey gold satin ribbon


A close up of the flowers - I used some of the new mini pine cones, shiny red berries, red/green frosted berries, burgundy 20mm open roses, cream hip rosebuds, white spray, rose leaves and a brown two tone 30mm wild rose.

Everything is available from stock at The Ribbon Girl

Thanks for looking,
Mary x



2 comments:

Lynne said...

Beautiful! I love all the colours and those little cones are so cute. I'll have to put them on my wish list.

Liz's creative corner said...

Another gorgeous creation hun, beautiful products xx