29 September 2016

Dungarees and t-shirt ....

I'm doing well after my spine surgery 4 days ago for a discectomy and a facetectomy of my lower spine.  I am rather sore, very bruised and stiff but since I was up at 4.30 am this morning for pain relief and didn't feel like going back to bed, I thought I would do a bit of sewing - I didnt have to lift anything as both machines are on the desk all set up ready to use.   I really enjoyed making these two little garments which were easy to make following the pattern instructions.


Poly/cotton dungarees using McCalls Crafts  Pattern No M4338 view C, the back opening has velcro and the bottom of the legs are trimmed with frilled white lace.  


T-shirt to fit a medium baby doll using McCalls Crafts Pattern No M4338 view E made from recycled ladiest-shirt.  The back opening has velcro to close and the sleeves have been trimmed with 12mm frilled white lace.  This item was made using the overlocker and I was pleased with the end result.

I'm hoping they fit Baby George who is Baby Annabells brother apparently!

thanks for looking, see you soon,
Mary x

2 comments:

Janette said...

These are so cute, how quick you made them too...
Do hope you soon recover your surgery, sounds very painful...take care...xx

littlebee said...

Lovely little garments Mary, glad your up following your surgery and wish you a speedy recovery. Take care, Sue x