27 November 2016

Lilac and Silver Christmas card ....


I made this card with paper from the Galeria 'Purple Rain' 12 x 12 pad, distressed all edges, inked them then added Stardust Stickles for a bit of sparkle - the silver leaves are really sparkly and were cut from card.

I'm still practicing making foam flowers!  All the flowers, buds and green leaves were made by me from Foamiran foam.  The flower centres are ivory beaded berries. I added Mauve Mist vintage style seam binding, some white Charlotte vintage style lace, silver twine and a die cut sparkly snowcut which I made from the left over card after the leaves had been cut.  The sentiment was computer generated


thanks for looking, see you soon
Mary x

1 comment:

Liz's creative corner said...

Another gorgeous card hun, lovely flowers, they are so addictive aren't they!!!! hugs Liz xx