5 November 2017

We wish you a merry Christmas ...


My card for the November Card Challenge over on the Ribbon Girl blog - I made a Christmas card using paper from the 'Time to Sparkle' mini pack, 16mm gold lame ribbon, 6mm ivory flat back pearl trim, gold twine, 30mm ivory wild rose, ivory large rose bud, ivory beaded berries, 6mm small shiny red berries, green rose leaves, 20mm ivory paper roses.




I coloured the image with Copics and the sentiment is a papertrey ink sentiment stamp
A close up of my flower arrangement

Paper, flowers, ribbon, twine are all from The Ribbon Girl online store

I hope you will be inspired to pop over to The Ribbon Girl November Card Challenge and join in and share your card, we'd love to see what you have been making.

I think I might have used far too many colours lol,  but here is the list of Copics used:
W2, E70, E74, E53, E51, E59, E57, E50, G82, YG67, R35, YR000, E01, YR00, E11, E71 

Thanks for looking, 
Mary G xx



2 comments:

Lynne said...

This is a beautiful card Mary. Love your flower arrangements and cute image too x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card, love the little flower arrangement
Hugs Kelly.