18 May 2018

Watercolour roses birthday card ...

A birthday card made with one of the LOTV digital watercolour images, you can make them any size you need, so very useful.  I added the text before printing it out.  I added a peach cottage rose, 20mm peach open rose, 30mm ivory wild rose, orange blossom flowers, ivory cream miniature blossoms and a big bow made from apricot sugar sprinkles ribbon.  Down the right hand side I added Rosa Bianca guipure lace topped with some irridescent s/a flatbacks.  I finished the card with Stardust Stickles for a bit of sparkle

The image is really nice and LOTV have two more watercolour images of roses to choose from

Close up of my flower/ribbon arrangement

this is the lace with the addition of s/a fatbacks
Thanks for looking, and I'll see you soon,
Mary G xx

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautoful colours and embellishments, love the pearls on the lace

Carole Pollard said...

Beautiful design loving that pretty lace Love and hugs Carole x