1 September 2018

Vintage style Christmas tree decoration ... and a new challenge over at The Ribbon Girl blog ..


This is my inspiration for the September 'Anything Goes' Challenge over on The Ribbon Girl blog.  There are two prizes, a £10 voucher from Polkadoodles and a selection of goodies from The Ribbon Girl.  


Close up of the ribbons and flowers - I love the new white organza ribbon with sparkly stars and those yummy white poinsettia flowers

The edge of my bauble has been trimmed with 15mm Bianca Rosa white guipure lace.


 

I hope you will be able to join us for the challenge
Thanks for looking and see you soon, Mary x

5 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Just gorgeous, my blogger doesn't seem to like publishing all my messages to the fabulous DT team but I have left them all comments. Great to have the challenge back, love Jane x

Ribbon Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marianne's Craftroom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marianne's Craftroom said...

So beautiful, this will look gorgeous at Christmas

Sue said...

Mary this is completely gorgeous. I really admire your lovely projects and your creativity...xxx <3