9 November 2018

A winter scene .....


I've really enjoyed my time as a Guest DT for Polkadoodles and for this challenge the brief was to create a scene. I used the adorable image 'Polar Friends' from the Winnie Winterland Collection https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/winnie-winterland-polar-fri…/ The trees and the cute reindeer are from the Winnie Winterland Embellies collection https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/winnie-winterland-embellies…/ The scene I created was matted onto sparkly silver card, then some forest green card on a 5 x 7 white card. 

I added forest green satin edge sheer, white/silver chevron and white ruffle edge ribbons, white holly leaves,  snowy fircones and a really sparkly diamante snowflake all from The Ribbon Girl

I hope you will have time to pop over to the Polkadoodles Craft Challenge and be inspired by the lovely makes by the DT.  I am looking forward to seeing what you create!

Thanks for looking,
see you soon,
Mary G xx

8 comments:

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Gorgeous . xx

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Wow!, I love it. Xox

Fleur said...

Mary, this is beautiful
HUGS Fleur xx

Suzi Mac said...

Fabulous scene Mary, I just love this polar bear image and you've merged them beautifully.
Hugs Suzi x

Gina's Cards said...

This is so beautiful Mary. I love the gorgeous traditional colours and fabulous scene you have created.
Hugs
Gina xx

Shylaashree said...

gorgeous winter scene Mary.
Shylaa Teamie@Polkadoodles

Anna said...

This is very beautiful Mary... love it!
Hugs
Anna

Crafting Belle said...

Gorgeous. Hugs Lisa xxx