31 December 2018

A Birthday Card .................


My daughter's birthday is between Christmas and New Year, and I thought the Polkadoodles pre-coloured image of Winnie Bearing Gifts was perfect for her.  I used the pre-coloured image on the front of the card, but the black/white image on the inside with a personal message.     The silver star has been punched from the same sparkly silver card I used as a backing for the gogeous ice skate paper which is from the Winnie Winterland Big Kahuna Digital Download set   The tag is from the same set, and I added the message using my computer

This photo shows the inside of the card

I added some lace, ribbon, flowers, leaves, berries and a clear sparkly button tied with silver twine which were all from The Ribbon Girl who are currently having a 50% off closing down sale

Thanks for visiting
Mary G xx


No comments: