16 April 2019

Looking forward to Summer .....


There is a new 'anything goes' challenge over at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge with a nice prize for the winner.  I hope you will find time to join us and if you pop over to the blog I'm sure you will be inspired.  The DT were tasked with creating a project with the theme of 'Looking forward to Summer' and I thought this lovely digi stamp of Helga Hippo with her gorgeous summer hat would fit the bill perfectly. When I'd downloaded and printed out the image I coloured it with Copic markers.

I die cut the image and matted it onto various diecut shapes then added some summer flowers which I stamped and diecut from Polkadoodles digital paper from the Starfish/Sandcastles  collection and added a sparkly gem in the centres plus some diecut white leaves.

I hope you will find time to join us and you'll find plenty of inspiration on the DigiChoosday blog because all of the team have made gorgeous creations and I'm looking forward to seeing what you make

Thanks for visiting, and I'll see you soon
Mary G x

4 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Beautiful! Love all the dies and flowers with Helga!

Julie said...

Beautiful. She looks ready for spring
Julie T

Creative world said...

Awesome make ,love your design xx

Jane Savage said...

Such a sunny, happy card, Mary! Really gorgeous! xx