28 May 2019

Happy birthday from the dog ....


There is a new 'anything goes' challenge over at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge with a nice prize for the winner.  I hope you will find time to join us and if you pop over to the blog I'm sure you will be inspired.  The DT were tasked with creating a project with the theme of  Father's Day/Male with an unusual shape so I made a heart-shaped card from the dog :-) 
I used the black/white digi image  'Horace' from the 'Horace and Boo Collection'
I coloured the image with Copic markers and added a faux hessian bow topped with a spotty button.
  The sentiment is a digital download from the Horace and Boo collection 
The heart shape is from a Tonic die-set
I hope you will find time to pop over to the challenge blog and be inspired by the wonderful things the design team have made.  I am looking forward to seeing what you make, happy crafting, and thanks for visiting my blog,
see you soon,
Mary G xx

6 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

So, so cute! Love that bow!

Julie said...

Super cute. Love the heart shape
Julie T

Julie Reed said...

adorable Mary x

Jane Savage said...

Really gorgeous, Mary! Have to say my dog never sends me a card! Hmph!:)

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

So cute, love that pup!

Creative world said...

Fabulous make,awesome idea for the shape...hugs Zelly xx