23 July 2019

Pen Pot for a new job ....


There is a new 'anything goes' challenge over at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge with a nice prize for the winner.  I hope you will find time to join us and if you pop over to the blog I'm sure you will be inspired by the wonderful projects made by the team, and of course, there is a nice prize!!

I made a pen and pencil pot for a someone starting a new job.  I downloaded  'Luna' a digi stamp by Polkadoodles and coloured her with Spectrum Noir pens.  The digi paper is from the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles  collection

Luna digital stamp download

I hope you will be able to join in with the challenge, remember, its 'anything goes' and visit the Polkadoodles store for some super images!

See you soon
Mary G x

1 comment:

Jane Savage said...

Lovely, Mary! I need quite a few of these for my craft desk then maybe I'd be able to find things! xx