20 February 2011

Love ......

I distressed all edges with antique linen distressing ink and used an MFT die from Dies to Die For to make the doily from brown kraft card. The backing papers are from the Floral Fantasy digital range from Bearly Mine mounted onto brown kraft card. 

I coloured the image with copics, the gorgeous metal corners and pink roses are from Wild Orchid.  I punched leaves with my Martha Stewart leaf punch and branch punch and added some Stardust Stickles, pink satin ribbon, and a pink crown pin keeps the butterfly charm (from stash) in place.  NB:  Ribbon Girl will have a large selection of charms available in the next few days.  Stickles, Ribbon, Pin all from Ribbon Girl

This card is for the Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge No 5 (pink/cream/brown) and I am also entering this card into the Just Magnolia challenge 'love you'

6 comments:

Milliesmarvels said...

This is beautiful! I love the way you attached the charm and the image is just so cute! Great idea cutting the doily from Kraft too!
Jane
x

Donna said...

Really lovely card Mary, love how you've used the papers to show off the flower in the corner. the Doily and corners look fabulous.
hugs
Donna xx

Tiets said...

Ohhh this is really lovely!!
Hugs Tiets

Sasha said...

This is a lovely card, Mary. Those corners are gorgeous. I have something for you on my blog.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Such a georgeous card, made me really happy :) dear Mary
those papers are just so yummy and the image is beautifully colored
Hope that the rest of your day will be filled with joy:)
Hugs your friend
Claudia

Jo said...

This is pretty - the image and flowers and corners (and all of it!) are gorgeous :D

jo x