16 February 2011

Take it easy ........

I made this card using the Just Magnolia sketch by Mina and will enter it for the challenge.  The backing papers are from a Christmas pack, sorry I can't remember which one and plain green card from stash.  Copics were used to colour the cute little image who is taking a rest in the garden (you can tell she's in a garden because her stool is ever so slightly crooked  (ahem, my fault - I will try harder next time)

I punched leaves from the green backing card with my Martha Stewart leaf and branch punches - I love these little punches.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid and the green satin ribbon and white cotton lace is from the Ribbon Girl, as is the Stardust Stickles.
The gorgeous butterfly is from our stash, but I see it has lost one of the little gemstones - not to worry, I put plenty of stick on green gems around the scallop oval which I cut on the sizzix using a nestabilities die

3 comments:

Leann said...

Aaaaaaw, she's gorgeous Mary!
Leann x

Janie Printz said...

Wonderful card & great papers you've picked... LOVE the H & S images & this on is is wonderful sitting in the garden like that. Of course the stool is a little askew cuz the ground is always uneven out there ...
Hugs, Janie

Alice said...

this is soooooo sweet! love the details! beautiful card!