21 December 2011

Birthday wishes in white with one other colour .......


Inspired by the current Just Magnolia challenge 'White plus one other colour.....' I have made this card in white and lilac.  The image has been coloured with copics and I have used white and  silver striped organza ribbon and 32mm white cotton lace over a fairly plain lilac/white spotted backing paper.

I used my magnolia leaf die and our new swirl die and distressed all edges with purple ink, plus a 30mm mulberry rose coloured with the same ink, some pretty blossoms and rosebuds.

I added a silver colour charm suspended on a piece of plum purple Divine Bakers Twine  and then some stardust stickles



The final touches were one small clear sparkly gem on the little Hanglar girl's dress and a sentiment from Papertrey stamped in purple ink

Striped Organza, Cotton Lace, Divine Twine, Charm and Mulberry Flowers all from Ribbon Girl
See you soon, Mary G x

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Mary!

xx

Suzan L said...

Hi Mary, This birthday card is so darn cute!! I love the hAnglar girl that you used and she is so sweet in purple!! I also love the beautiful embellishments that you have added. Thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia and hAnglar and stAnglar Challenge Blog. I hope you have a Happy Holiday!!
Hugs,
Suzan

Vicky said...

So cute Mary, it's beautiful.

Wishing you and yours a very Happy Christmas and every success in 2012

Love Vicky xxx