7 October 2012

Boy card challenge ....

 
There is a new card challenge over at The Ribbon Girl blog - create a boy card - not my favourite type of card, but it is supposed to be a 'challenge'.  I used a Lili of the Valley die cut and that football paper was in a pack I got from The Range ages ago - perfect for this image!  I stamped the sentiment directly on to the die cut square then added ivory jute mesh (reminded me of the goal post) black/white saddlestitch ribbon, a small red and white polka dot button, a pair of football boot charms and some licorice black divine bakers twine - all in stock at The Ribbon Girl.     I hope you will rise to the challenge and create a boy card - there is some fabulous inspiration by the very talented Design Team and there are two prizes for the winner
 
 
 
a stamp of your choice from the lovely girls at LOTV - thank you ladies!
 
and
 
 
a £10 voucher to spend in the Ribbon Girl online store
 
 
see you soon, Mary G x

2 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous....fabulous image and details.xxx

Vicky said...

Fabulous card Mary. Difficult to use ribbon for boys but you've nailed it! :)xx