18 October 2012

Happy Birthday Nicole .......

 
There is a new challenge at Lils Little Fairies 'Anything Goes'  I was so pleased to be invited to join their design team as I am a great fan of LOTV!  This is my first card as a proper DT member - a pink and girly birthday easle card for my youngest great-niece.  I used a die-cut image from the Fairies collection with some gorgeous Nitwit paper by Mary Fran.    The pretty trellis corners and the central background are from the new dies by Jolanda at Noor Designs - they cut really well.  I used Papertrey dies to spell the name of Nicole.
 
 
 
I added: Stardust Stickles, WOC deep pink cosmos, pink carnation, hip rose buds, a pink leaf crystal stem and a Kort & Godt pink rolled paper rose with a clear crystal gem in the centre.  I stuck lavender 5mm crystals around the image.  The ribbon is a mixture of hot pink microdot and plain satin ribbon plus pale rose pink tiny pom pom trim
 
Pom pom, flowers, ribbons, Stickles, gems are all from The Ribbon Girl
 
I hope you will pop over to LLF to look at the beautiful creations by the Design Team and be inspired to make a project to enter into the challenge!
See you soon, Mary G x.
 
 

6 comments:

Teresa said...

What a beauty, so pretty.
Teresa xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image and details.xxx

Kath Stewart said...

wow Mary you're card is stunning...big congrats on being chosen for the DT at LOTV...hugs kath xxx

Joey said...

Mary this is gorgeous, lovely image and love the paper. Joey x

Lorraine A said...

aww this is just sooo cute :-) Gorgeous card Mary, am sure Nicole loves this :-)

welcome to the team ,, tho am a newbie myself too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Andrea said...

All beautiful! xx