7 March 2013

For Mum .....



It will be Mothers Day soon so the challenge for this weeks Lilis Little Fairies is 'For Mum' - as I haven't had a Mam for more than 30 years I have made a general card for a female.  I used a LOTV diecut and added 20mm cream cotton lace and 15mm cream satin ribbon.  I popped a couple of 5mm self adhesive pearls to the little butterfly.  The background papers are digital downloads from Sweete Shoppe.  The butterfly is made from paper punched with two punches, glued together and embellished with a couple of pearls


For my flower arrangement I use a white daisy, asters, cosmos, sweetheart blossoms and a Kort & Godt chrysanth
Lace, ribbon,  WOC cosmos, asters, sweetheart blossom, Kort & Godt chrysanth,  Ribbon Girl Daisy, pearls are all from here

see you soon, Mary x

3 comments:

Marjorie said...

I love your card Mary, the colours are so delicate and pretty.I havn't had my Mam for lots of years either, wish I did.
Hope you are well.
Marjorie. x

Teresa said...

Good morning Mary, Super card, love the image and super flowers. Hugs Teresa xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.