3 March 2013

Use ribbon or twine .......



The Ribbon Girl March Card Challenge is 'add ribbon or twine' - I chose to add satin ribbon to my pink card.  I used a LOTV mini masterpiece diecut then added 22mm white guipure lace and 25mm pink satin ribbon.  

My flower arrangement includes a 35mm trellis rose, large pink rose bud, pink carnation, pink comos, pink rosebuds and white asters.  I finished the card with some sugar and spice pink self adhesive pearls.
Flowers, ribbons, lace, pearls are all from here

I hope you will take a look at the fabulous cards made by the Design Team - I'm sure you will be inspired to enter your own card

see you soon, Mary x

6 comments:

Christine L said...

Oh wow, wow, wow Mary!!! She's GORGEOUS ... and your card design is fabulous!

Hugs
Christine x

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the gorgeous image and fab papers.xxx

Teresa said...

It truly is a beauty! xx

Inky Angel said...

Mary, this is so sweet. Lovely design and the embellies are gorgeous. Your satin bow is perfectly tied.
Hugs,
Katie

Silvie Z said...

gorgeous card Mary - all in pink ♥ Love how you arranged your flowers! Beautiful colouring too!
Hugs,
Silvie xx

Marjorie said...

Another gorgeous card Mary. Wish I could get my flowers to look like yours, You have a special touch. Smiles.
Marjorie x