30 April 2013

Watering the flowers .....



I hope you have all had a lovely weekend.  This is my last GDT spot on LOTV's Ideas to Inspire blog - thanks so much for asking me ladies! Todays card features 'Watering the Flowers' stamp which I coloured with Copics.  Papers are from the Bonnets & Bowties and the Promises pads


I added some white cheesecloth behind the image, lilac floral bias binding with white lace and white ruffle edge sheer ribbon.   he butterfly is punched from paper with stalks cut from the flowers for antenna. My flower arrangement includes WOC lilac 35mm trellis rose, purple carnations, lilac and white sweetheart blossoms, pink/white  hip rosebuds, lilac cosmos flower, RG beaded white swirl, Kort & Godt white chrysanthemum all from The Ribbon Girl

Mary x


Posted by Mary

2 comments:

Kim said...

gorgeous card, love all the lilacs, and such a sweet image!
Kim x

Jenny said...

What a gorgeous flower arrangement. I love the colours too <3 Jen xx