28 May 2013

Tilda with hand made flowers ....


It's sketchy time over at Papertake Weekly and this is my take on Sketch No 79
I coloured Tilda with copics and added Stardust Stickles for the lace on her dress.  I used burgundy pleated ribbon, 7mm dusky pink satin, 22mm white flower guipure lace and 5mm clear gems all from The Ribbon Girl.  I made the flowers with a punch, inked the edges and shaped the petals with my fingers.  The leaves and swirls are cut with doohickey dies.

I am joining in with the Magnolia Down Under challenge - make your own flowers

I hope you will have time to check out the fab inspiration from the PTW design team - there's a great prize to win and you have a whole week to get your project in!

Mary x

1 comment:

Yulis Kartika said...

Hi Mary!
oh dear .. your card so beautiful!! and love how you combine the white and red ;)
all beautiful as you are ..
Thank you for joining MDUC this week and good luck!
Love,
Yulis