16 June 2013

Pretty in pink ..


The June Colour Challenge at The Ribbon Girl is 'pink' and there is a lovely photograph to inspire you.  There are two prizes:  A £10 voucher to spend in the Lili of the Valley store and a £10 voucher to spend in The Ribbon Girl store.  The projects made by my teamies are wonderful, in fact, they get better and better every month!



For my DT card I made a pink Wedding Anniversary card for my little sister's 43rd wedding anniversary.  I used an image from the LOTV 'True Love' art pad with an LOTV image.  The background papers are from a Pandura 12x12 pad - all edges were distressed with walnut ink and then I added Stardust Stickles.

My flower arrangement consists of  WOC 35mm trellist rose, carnations, hip rosebuds and Kort & Godt white chrysanths.  I curled a few stalks and made leaves with my Martha Stewart punch.  

I added some 5mm pink pearls, 7mm dusky pink satin ribbon and a gorgeous pink crystal and diamante heart.  At the top of the card you can see 5mm flat flower pearl string and dusky pink tiny ric rac.

I hope you will be able to join in at the colour challenge - pink is one of my favourite colours and I'm looking forward to seeing your entries!

All flowers, ribbon, diamantes, pearls, pearl bead string and Stardust Stickles are from

Mary x

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

WOW!! Beautiful pink card Mary, love the image and papers and the flowers and details are so pretty...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.