25 June 2013

Sketchie time at pTW .......


It's sketchie time at Papertake Weekly - I used sketch No 80 for my DT card.  The image in the centre is one of the new stamps from LOTV as is the sentiment.  I inked over them with walnut to distress them.  Lace is 'Claire' used with natural faux hessian mesh - I cut off the wired edges and frayed the ribbon.  I love the golden diamante butterfly charm - just lovely.  My flowers include dahlias from Ribbon Girl Barley Sugar Mixed Dahlia pack, ivory beaded stamens, a stem from an ivory and crystal branch, WOC hip rosebuds and 20mm open roses - all from The Ribbon Girl

I hope blogger behaves and publishes this on time as I will be cruising around the Greek Islands with my lovely husband to celebrate his 65th birthday
Mary x

1 comment:

Sue said...

Stunning card, I love the colours and gorgeous embellishments.
I hope you are having a wonderful time and Happy Birthday to your husband
Sue xx