10 September 2013

Childs play ..... vintage style!


This week's challenge at Papertake Weekly is 'Childs Play' - I've interpreted that as children playing and used this lovely vintage image and paper - I distressed the edges with my thumb nail and my Tim Holtz distresser as used by my Ribbon Girl teamie Becky and inked them with walnut stain.  I added scarlet berry satin ribbon and 'Danielle' white vintage style lace. The tag was cut from a scrap of text paper with a magnolia die and I popped in a copper coloured memo pin to hold a scrap of lace

My flowers include ivory beaded stamens, coffee pretty blossoms, ivory hip rosebuds and cream 20mm open roses.  

I hope you are able to join in with this week's challenge -  you'll find some fabulous cards over on the PTW challenge blog and there is a great prize to win

Ribbon, flowers and lace all from
TheRibbon Girl


see you soon, Mary x



1 comment:

Debs said...

Beautiful card Mary - the image is gorgeous and as always stunning floral details.
Debs xx