23 September 2014

Humphrey is so cute ......


We'd like to see your 'cute' cards over on the Papertake Weekly Challenge this week  -  I dug out this cute little Humphrey stamp and coloured him up with Inktense pencils.

I added Moss Green seam binding ribbon, 12mm white cotton lace, a cream daisy with the centre removed and a 12mm flower shaped pearl flat back inserted, ivory cherry blossoms and some tiny white rosebuds.  I finished off the card with a white guipure lace butterfly in the top left corner.

I hope you can join in with the PTW challenge this week - good fun and a great prize as usual!

Ribbon, flowers, butterfly and lace are all from 


see you soon, Mary x

6 comments:

Jacee said...

Love your card Mary, so pretty, the flowers are gorgeous, so delicate, I love the whole creation, fabulous work!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Debs said...

Adorable card Mary - such a sweet image and I love the soft colours.
Debs xx

Little K Smith said...

Aawww sooooo sweet! I adore little Humphrey and the colours are so soft n pretty too :)
Kelly.x

Dortesjs said...

aww what a darling card

Gail said...

This is the card I saw on The Papertake Weekly challenge that got me over to your blog. I love this card. There's so much I like about it from the image (I've always loved elephants) to the way your flowers are a soft pastel yellow. This card is awesome and I've saved it to my desktop (my desktop is getting crowded with your cards so I may have to set up a folder for remembering ideas from your blog) so I can remember how to color an elephant. Don't laugh, not all of us can color animals...it's one of the biggest struggles I have. This is gorgeous and I love the card and everything about it. Hugs, Gail

Gail said...

P.S. I just received my Inktense pencils in the mail (they were a birthday present) and do you have any hints about using them? I'd love to hear if you can help me adjust to them. Hugs, Gail
gailannelass@yahoo.com