14 December 2014

Christmas shopping .....


The last Lovely Lili Challenge of 2014 is open on the Ribbon Girl blog this morning - for my card I used this delightful image from the LOTV artpad -Tis the Season - then added 17mm Laila white vintage style lace, redcurrant glitter velvet ribbon and lots of Stardust Stickles!

17mm 'Laila' White Vintage Style Lace 10mm Redcurant Glitter Velvet Ribbon 







I added a diamante snowflake and a red Princess pin to my lace bow

22mm Diamante Snowflake Princess Pin Red

I hope you will be able to pop over to the blog to see the fabulous cards by the design team and we look forward to seeing your cards and projects using Lili of the Valley images, paper or sentiments

Mary x



3 comments:

Mandy said...

Mary your card is fabulous. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and all the best for 2015. xx

Rita said...

What a beautiful card Mary. All the flowers and elements are just gorgeous. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh I love this image and how you have embellished this beautiful card is stunning mary.
Hugs Kelly