23 December 2014

Pick a fave at Papertake Weekly .....


This week's challenge at Papertake Weekly is 'pick a fave' I chose 'anything goes' from April and made a pop out birthday card.  I used 'Country Lady' papers from Lili of the Valley


this is a close up of the 'pop out' section


I embellished my card with a cream daisy, centre removed and replaced with a 15mm pearl and diamante embellishment, WOC white lily flower, cream 20mm open rose and some 7mm cream satin ribbon

Ribbon, pearls, flowers and diamante embellishment are from The Ribbon Girl

I hope you will join us over at Papertake Weekly - the design team have made some lovely projects and there is a super prize as usual.

I would like to take this opportunity of wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Mary xx

2 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful card Mary. Looking forward to a Great New Year in crafting. Sending you and yours a Special Christmas. Hugs Rita xxx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Mary - love the design and the fabulous floral detail.
Have a lovely Christmas and a Very Happy New Year :o)
Debs xx