30 June 2015

Italian landscape ....




The challenge for this weeks Papertake Weekly is Take Your Pick 
and I based my card on Sketch No. 102 and added pearls.

I used the beautiful Italian Landscape from the the LOTV Artpad No 40 'Landscape Collection' matted onto papers from One Birdie Lane, Bonnets and Bowties Solids and Butterfly Kisses paper pads also from Lili of the Valley

I added some gorgeous new white pleated ruffled white ribbon with 6mm flat back pearls stuck on with 3mm double sided sticky tape.  My flower arrangement includes a 40mm white daisy, a white cosmos daisy and a white sweetheart blossom.  The sentiment is also from LOTV and I added a self adhesive rhinestone and pearl flower in the centre

Self adhesive rhinestone/pearl flower, daisies, blossoms, ribbon, pearls are all from The Ribbon Girl


I hope you will be able to join in the challenge - we love to see your cards and there is always a lovely prize to win!

see you soon, Mary x

2 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is gorgeous, I live how you have cropped the original image
Kelly xx

Marjorie said...

Such a pretty card Mary, great take on the challenge and I love all your gorgeous embellishments...
I love your new profile picture of you and Andrea:)
Hugs,
Marjorie xx