9 June 2015

New baby boy ...


The challenge over at Papertake Weekly is 'something for the boys' so I made a new baby boy card using an embossed card and this gorgeous image from the LOTV  'Babies' art pad and also their round sentiment stamp.  I added a wooden star button and attached it to a memo pin finished with some of our new  'Windsor Blue' and Limoges Blue seam binding and a piece of 1mm ivory cotton lace,  

I distressed the edges and added some Stardust Stickles which I also added to the clouds and around the sentiment.




Ribbon, lace, memo pins, stickles and wooden star button are all from www.ribbongirl.co.uk


I hope you will be able to join us over at Papertake Weekly - we love to see what you make and as usual, there is a super prize to be won!

see you soon, Mary xx

1 comment:

Debs said...

Adorable card Mary - love the cute image and touch of sparkle.
Debs xx