14 August 2016

Chocolate Bar Favours .....


Favours for a special afternoon tea - my great niece was 18 this weekend so as well as her exceptionally noisy 'disco' party on Friday night  (I'm definitley getting old) we had a lovely family girlie afternoon tea at Beamish Hall Hotel.  I made the favours using bars of Galaxy chocolate as they have a silver paper wrapper.  I used various pastel colours of everyday spots/gingham paper 12x12 sheets, two wrappers per sheet, then added toning seam binding,  with many types of mulberry paper flowers including roses, daisies, forget me nots, babies breath, carnations, hip rosebuds and various beaded berries with green satin leaves, diecut paper leaves etc.

thanks for visiting
Mary x

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a lovely gift, too pretty to open

Kat W said...

Really gorgeous and so beautifully co-ordinated :-)
I would pick afternoon tea over a disco it has to be said - lol!
Big hugs, Kat xx