7 August 2016

Wedding anniversary card ....



A card for a first wedding anniversary for my son and daughter in law.  



I used some of the new Galeria Papieru 'As if in a dream Retro' papers' which were distressed and inked then I added Scrapiniec chipboard shape 6-piece lace corner set, some natural hemp twine in loops, an ivory off/white carnation, a couple of large ivory rosebuds, a cream/pink lily flower, pale pink cherry blossoms, medium pearl rose leaves


The green leaves are diecut with a Magnolia die, the sentiment is computer generated and the bow is made from a scrap of left over silk ribbon

thanks for looking, see you soon, Mary x


4 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

Gosh is it a year ago? wow how time flies, beautiful card hun, they will love it,
hugs Liz xx

Unknown said...

I have no words to explain my feelings about your post
SATIN RIBBON

Kat W said...

Gorgeous and so beautifully soft and romantic :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Donna Ellis said...

So soft and creamy, Mary! It's a beautiful card with melt-my-heart layers.