4 April 2017

Easter basket with orange lillies ...



I made this little basket with paper from the Galeria 'Love takes Wing' 12x12 paper pad.  I used a 6 inch square plus an 8inch strip of card covered with paper for the handle.  For extra strength I stapled the handle to the basket as it would carry chocolate eggs, the staple cant be seen when the outside of the basket is decorated and the inside has tissue and eggs.  I used die-cut rose leaves and added the last of the hand made paper lillies which I made last week when the electricity was off.

I also decorated the basket with a bow of 15mm cream satin ribbon, ivory double row flatback pearl trim on the handle, a pink/cream lily flower, peaches/cream ballerina blossom and a peach cherry blossom all from

Paper, trims and mulberry flowers are all from The Ribbon Girl

1 comment:

Janice said...

Thank you for the instructions and tutorial for the baskets. Beautiful xx