20 February 2018

Lovely poppies!!

I like poppies and when I saw this image 'Poppy Wryn'  at Tiddlyinks I just had to download it and get it coloured in - I used Copic pens for this digital image - the flowers were highlighted with a fine white gel pen



A closer look at the image.  I added 3 red s/a pearls from a sheet of multicolour 3mm pearls



I added 15mm white satin ribbon and 19mm 'Alice' white guipure lace.  I made a bow and topped it with a white daisy, red poppy and a red heart and a white leaf pin from assorted wheels of pins

Another daisy and more poppies, those daisy leaves will be back in stock in a few days time.  The background paper is from Echo Park 'This and That'

I would like to enter this card into the TiddlyInks Challenge - 'Give Love'  (heart pin in flower arrangement)

thanks for looking, see you soon,
Mary G xx

3 comments:

Andrea Tully said...

Stunning card Mary you put everything together so well, I’m jealous. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks give love challenge xx

Kecia said...

Gorgeous!!! What an amazing card. All of the little details works so well together. So happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks!

Stacey said...

Beautiful card Mary - cant wait for our crafting day together. Thanks for joining us over at Tiddly Inks. Hope to see you again next time xxxx