15 February 2018

Pink and Aqua Easter Card ...


I made this pink and aqua Easter card for a challenge where the theme was Spring and the card had to have an aperture - I diecut the centre from white card and then a larger circle from the patterned paper, making sure everything lined up by drawing feint pencil lines from the corners to find the centre correctly (rubbed out after card was finished)  The inside of the card has co-ordinating paper


My flower arrangement includes 20mm pink paper roses, aqua fabric blossom, white lily flowers, a large pink rosebud, green rose leaves and a sprig from a tiny pearl cluster on a silver stem.

The bow is made with pale pink Twinkle (it makes gorgeous puffy bows) and topped with a 14mm pearl cluster flatback.

I used Echo Park 'Spring' 6x6 papers.

I will enter this card into the members only Craft Addicts Facebook Group February Challenge

Thanks for looking, see you soon

No comments: