12 October 2018

Wrap up warm ....


This is my second project as a GDT for Polkadoodles Friday Challenge Blog and I was challenged to follow the theme 'wrap up warm'.  I used Winnie 'Wrapped up Warm' digital stamp from the 'Winnie White Christmas' collection,  The round sentiment and the lovely digital backing papers are from the same collection.
   I used Copics to colour the image of Winnie trudging through the snow* and I added lots of Stardust Stickles to the fur on her hat and boots.  A little bit of white gel pen added the finishing touches to her hat and scarf with some dots on her boots

I added some 38mm 'Charlotte' white vintage style cotton lace, white silky crush ribbon bow topped with a 25mm diamante snowflake, snowy faux fir cones, shiny red berries, holly leaves and the 'snowballs' in the bottom left are the balls cut from some white midi pom pom trim

* R59, R89, R39, R37, B97, B95, C0, BG0000, E21, E00, E93, E27, E34

I hope you will be able to join in with the challenge!

thanks for visiting my blog
Mary G xx

5 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

This is adorable Mary, love your colours on this sweet Winnie and those pretty embellishments.
Hugs Suzi x

Crafting Belle said...

This is such a gorgeous card. Hugs Lisa xxx

Gina's Cards said...

This is so beautiful Mary. Love the colours, gorgeous embellishments and fabulous design.
Hugs
Gina xx

Ann-Marie said...

A gorgeous card Mary, love the rich colours and your design. Take care, Ann-Marie x

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

this card is so cute, I love it. Xox